2016 and Beyond

12:11 AM


Did you make a list of resolutions or goals for the year?

What does your list look like?

How do you stay on track for your goals?

In 2016, I'll be doing a lot more blogging and even more writing. You can expect several new books from me this year, including one on life in Taiwan called Ni Hao, Taiwan. I'll also have a few new minimalism books out later in the year, as well. Release dates will be posted later - I'm currently working on a few other projects, but there will be books! Make sure you join my email list for the earliest updates!

I've also been doing a lot of thinking on what I hope to accomplish with The Nerdy Survivalist. This blog was started a few years ago as a way to connect with other survivalists and like-minded people who love to prep and who love to live simply. This year, I'd like to grow and expand while continuing to help others on their journeys to simple living. I'll continue to have prepper posts, but I'll also have more of a focus on simple and minimalist living.

Happy New Year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments