101 Things to Teach Your Kids

4:13 AM

Last year, I wrote a really fun book called 101 Things to Teach Your Kids. As you can probably guess from the title, this book is a collection of things you should teach your kids before they're ready to be on their own. You don't necessarily have to teach your child everything in a single year, but there are enough ideas that if you want to spend a year prepping your child for life on their own, you can.


Last month, I ran a promotion where 101 Things to Teach Your Kids was available for 99 cents. In a single day, I sold over 500 copies! This landed the book at the top of Amazon's Motherhood and Teenagers sections. Pretty exciting for an ordinary girl from the Midwest!

This book is still available on Amazon and it is in the Kindle Unlimited program, so if you're a subscriber, you can read it with your subscription.

If you've already read this book, what did you think? I love to hear from readers, so consider leaving me a review or even a Facebook comment to let me know what you loved or hated about this book!

You Might Also Like

0 comments