Losing Weight WITH Your Spouse

6:52 PM


Losing weight is just the worst.

I don't really have any words of encouragement when it comes to this subject. For me, losing weight is all about eating less + exercising more, and neither is particularly fun or interesting. Yes, there are plenty of ways you can spice up your weight loss journey.

You can take the stairs at work with your friends.

You can go on walks with your kids.

You can join a weight loss program.

You can cook simple, delicious meals.

But in the end, it really comes down to self-control and determination.

Are you willing to tough it out?

Are you willing to be miserable for a little while to get the results you want?

Last year, I lost 20 pounds. This year, I want to lose 50. It's been a few years since I was at a weight where I felt happy to be in my own skin, and this seems like the perfect year to shed that weight.

I decided to start a diet for the month of March. You can basically stick to anything for a month, right? While I have my long-term goals, this month is what I'm going to be focusing on. For the next four weeks, I'm going to be strict with what I eat and how I exercise. This means no cheating. This means no excuses.

I'm thrilled my husband said he would diet with me. He didn't even take any convincing. He just said, "I'll do it with you," which I love. For me, losing weight is always easiest with a partner, and having one who lives with me and supports me is even better.

Have you ever lost weight with your spouse? How did you stick to your diet plans?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My boyfriend and I lost a lot of weight following an excellent program! I think it will not be online for a long time, so watch the video now!

    Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete